Friday, August 5, 2011

And We're Off...

It's the day we've been waiting for ALL summer... actually ALL year.  We are heading out today for our family's most favorite week of the year.  NINETEEN of us ages two to ummm... we'll just say much older, from both sides of the family plus a couple of extra's thrown in for good measure... at the beach... in three condos... for a week.  WOOT!  Now that's what I call a


Too dang bad Frankie and Annette can't join us.

And I know I'm not supposed to tell the entire world we are leaving town, but if anyone has any idea about ransacking our house while we're gone, don't bother... we are taking EVERYTHING we own with us. 
My SUV looks pretty much like this...


And if that doesn't deter any potential robbers... guess who lives next door?


Yep... that's Mrs. Kravitz, AKA my next door neighbor.  Don't worry, if she reads this she won't be offended, she is well aware of her stellar snooping skills.

So the next time you hear from me, I plan to be posting from
THIS VERY SPOT where I intend to be planted for the next week...


Oh, be right back... I think my glass needs a little umbrella.

9 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

Wishing you a fantastic time!!!

weird amiga said...

Get away and have a blast! :)

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Yay for the beach! Have an awesome time!

Della said...

I know I don't need to tell you to HAVE A BLAST! After all, you are at OUR favorite place! Enjoy it Kelly!

hopeandjoyhome said...

Too funny! Love your neighbor! Have fun at the beach! We have a similar Beverly Hillbillies vacation when we go to see my folks every summer.The kids love it though!I am off myself today for 10 days at Sturgis Bike week with my 5 sisters..all girls trip Yay!

Kara said...

Your entire family of 19 vacation together?! That's down-right awesome! I hope you have a great time.

pasqueflower said...

Enjoy your vacation! Loved the retro TV shots.

Sheryl Hastings said...

That sounds like SO MUCH FUN! I'm quite jealous. Have fun, relax, take lots of pictures, and drink lots of umbrella drinks!

Bia’s Blind Bags said...

Just hopped over the first time ever. I'm going to follow you :P your blog is an absolute delight!! Have a fun vacation!!

http://www.siddysays.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...