Woke up this morning, logged on, and saw that awesome magic number... 200! TWO HUNDRED fabulous followers! For some of you blog veterans I'm sure that seems silly, but this baby blogger is just delighted... and to celebrate I think we need a GIVEAWAY! This is my first, please be patient...
I'm a virgin, so to speak. Wink, wink...
ANYHOO... on to the good stuff. I'm giving away one of my
FABULOUS Upcycled Chic Chalkboards... Write everything from your grocery list to your daily to-do lists on this terrific industrial chic blackboard. When it's time to start a new list, just erase and begin again. This vintage aluminum pizza pan has been given new life with chalkboard paint. Measuring 10 1/4" diameter, it will include a set of chalk ready to get you started. This can be propped in a stand, or I can add magnets or a picture hanger if you would like it to attach to a your fridge, file cabinet or locker or to hang it in your office, kitchen or classroom.
HOW TO ENTERTo enter the Upcycled Chic Chalkboard Giveaway, you can either:
1) Become a FOLLOWER of the Orangie's Attic Blog via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Blog Lovin' or Email Subscription and leave a comment letting me know which you choose.
BUT I AM ALREADY A FAITHFUL (BELOVED) FOLLOWER, YOU SAY?
In that case you can...2) "Like" Orangies Attic on Facebook, then come back here and leave a comment letting me know you're a fan.
OR3) "Follow" Orangies Attic on Twitter then come back here and leave a comment to let me know you are a follower.
OR4) "Favorite my etsy shop at Orangie's Attic and come back here and leave a comment to let me know you now love me.
Only ONE entry per person, so please note that you only have to do one of the above to enter. I'm all about easy...
and FREE, and FUN, FUN, FUN!
In the immortal words of Charlie Sheen...
"The only thing I'm addicted to right now is winning."
And one more thing, make sure I have a way to contact you if you win - an email address or a username to message you via Facebook, Twitter, Etsy convo, Blogger, etc.
Giveaway is open to US residents & International residents with restrictions - see official rules for details
Giveaway ends Friday, April 29, 2011 at noon PST. Winner will be announced shortly after.
- Giveaway closes on Friday, April 29, 2011 at noon PST. Comment datestamps must be recorded by that date/time to be eligible. Winner will be chosen by random drawing and will be announced on Wednesday, March 2, 2011.
- The giveaway is open to both US and International participants. I will provide free priority USPS shipping to US participants and free first class shipping to International participants. INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ: International winner must pay for any customs duties, fees, levies, and/or taxes. I am willing to expedite shipping for international shipments if winner is willing to make up difference between first class mail and international express. Payable via PayPal.
- Minors under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian permission to enter (if you are under 18, I will need to contact your parent(s)/guardian if you win and make sure they said it was okay-so ask permission beforeyou enter).
- I will announce the winner on my blog and make every attempt to contact the winner. You must leave your email address in your comment, or a place where I can message you via Facebook, Twitter, Etsy, etc. If the winner doesn't respond within 10 days, a new winner will be chosen.
- All Orangie's Attic Shop Policies apply to the winning item as if it was a purchased item from Etsy. By entering the giveaway you are complying to all Shop Policies as they are laid out on Etsy. Also by entering this giveaway, you are complying to the official rules as they have been laid out here :)
- Thank you for entering and good luck!