Saturday, May 14, 2011

Belly Up to the Bauble Bar... A Saturday Steal!

Hey friends... a quick post today because it's SATURDAY and at my house that means we are running like crazy nut jobs from soccer to swimming to volleyball to basketball.  Not that I'm complaining, because I KNOW the day will come when Handsome Hubby and I are watching the paint dry and debating where to go for the best senior citizen's discount dinner.  


But since we are not quite ready for the AARP, here is a quick deal we can all get can get now that I just had to share with my loyal readers... check out Bauble Bar, which has some completely awesome high quality costume jewelry.  You get a your choice of a great piece of  FREE jewelry just for signing up, and if you also invite your friends to earn 'points' they can be redeemed for bigger, bolder baubles... or you can just buy what you like because their prices are equally awesome.  Cool, cool stuff... can't wait to get my free bling!  Here are a few examples of some of their sweet swag...


Bauble Bar


Go check out the Bauble Bar  and score yourself or someone you love a free gilded goodie... and now, back to my regularly scheduled insane Saturday!

3 comments:

Playing with Shells said...

Hi Kelly,
It's award time again! I'm bestowing upon you The One Lovely Blog Award! You can pick it up at OrangeBlossomCrafts.com

Love,
Del

Orangies Attic said...

Thanks so much Del!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

They are so cute! Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog last week! Love your blog!
Have a great sunday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...