Friday, February 4, 2011

Ice Day?

Seriously.  NO SNOW.  How disappointing.  Ice, but no snow.  Oh well... enjoying our day off, and sadly I did decide to tackle the study.  What a trip down memory lane... digging through mounds of old pictures and out-dated scrapbook supplies.  Looking at photos of my children it just occurred to me that they grew up sometime in the last few years and I must have failed to notice.  Where are those little chubby cheeked babies that used to run rampant through my house?  One just left with his best friend to go "hang out" with two girls for the day and the other hasn't been seen since she left for her BFF's house at 4:00 yesterday.  HEAVY SIGH.  I do love the adults they are becoming, but sure do miss those little grubby hands and baby toothed smiles.  Now, back to the scrapbook supplies... what to do with all this STUFF?  And WHEN did I think I was going to use it all?  I'll be back when I dig out...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...