Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Photo of the Day...

View of Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Carnival  from Reliant Stadium

Jumping in a little late, but I've decided to try this Photo of the Day Challenge... join in if you feel like it!



Yesterday was WINDOW... took this last night at the rodeo, and HH could not figure out why I WANTED a pic with the window bar showing.  Now he knows.

A few more from another fun night of pretending to be a cowgirl...and yes, I finally got to wear the outfit.

Chuckwagon Races

ZZ  TOP!!!

Every cowgirl's got to have a cute cowboy... 

6 comments:

Tisha said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. We drove out to Dallas in 2005 to pick up some Pygmy goats (we use to show them) at that fair. We stayed and enjoyed the fair for a few day. It was great.

Ryan said...

Looks like fun!

Della said...

I haven't been to a carnival or fair for years. Your pics make me want to go! Looks like a fun time!

Unknown said...

Welcome, welcome. Not only did I enjoy your post on putting together the top from anthropology but you have your own cowboy!
(envy and more envy)
Truly thanks for taking the time to stop by and follow.
We older fashionista's stick together in blog land.
Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I remeber going to the rodio when I was younger, loved it xx

Virtual Voyage College, Indore said...

Fashion is made to become unfashionable.
fashion designing college http://www.virtualvoyage.edu.in/course/fashion-design-college/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...