Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm Wearing Wednesday!

Actually, this should be What I'm Wearing Friday, but whatever.  It's that time again!  If you were hanging around the old Attic this time last year, you may remember me talking about the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and the famous BBQ Cook-off... low and behold, it's that time again!  Yee-haw!

This Friday night HH and I will be attending the Cook-off, and once again I've got to get my cowgirl on... it's a marathon night of booth hopping, dancing, drinking, eating, and general merriment (no worries, we won't be driving).  
Attire has to be comfy but cowgirl chic... 
here's what I'm thinking.

Rodeo Cook-off


The story on this fab tomato red top... I saw it on Elizabeth's Behind the Dressing Room Door blog, but sadly, it is no longer available at Anthro.  Checked my old friend Ebay, and BAM, there is was... brand new, in my size, the color I wanted and HALF the price it had originally been listed at Anthro.  It is now happily hanging in my closet waiting to meet up with these awesome Justin boots (thanks Santa Mimi) and my Gap Outlet Premium Distressed Bootcut Jeans (yeah, these are not exactly them, but I get the same $445 dollar look for $45, so shoot me)... add some fun turquoise and silver jewelry (and that horn bracelet again, because I just can't get enough of it) and I'm ready to rodeo!

Check out these awesome hops to find out what everyone else is wearing this week...




pleated poppy

13 comments:

mary said...

Definitely love the turquoise pieces--I need more of those in my life!

Stopping by from Transatlantic Blonde.

Mary
www.trustychucks.com

Susan Liberatore said...

I love what you pulled together. The top is super cute.

Stopping by from wiww.
http://www.avagracescloset.blogspot.com

artsavesyou said...

I'm in love with that top!

{Adventuresindinner} said...

Ebay Queen with that fab top!

brittany leigh said...

great outfit! i love me a good pair of cowboy boots!

brittany

prettylittlevintage

silvergirl said...

love the orange and turquoise together and throw in the cowboy boots
superb!
brett

Chandra said...

I spy lots of pretty little things I love in this set! New to your blog and glad I found your creative space on the web:D

Melina said...

yay for coral/red and turquoise! :)

-Melina

Wendy Sice said...

Brilliant styling! Love the orange and turquoise together! xx

mary said...

I love that blouse and orange is the color of the year. ^_^

Mary, MI

Heather said...

Love the top. The whole outfit is perfect!

smk053078 said...

Great choices! I miss living in Houston and going to the rodeo and cook off. Hope you guys had fun!! Are you seeing any of the shows this year?

Carla said...

Cute top. I'm off to the Rodeo Thursday nite for Ladies Nite Out Pkg to see Lady Antebellum. Still haven't decided on a top to wear.
Can't wait. Yee Haw

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...